Thursday, March 23, 2017

What do our parents say?





I found out I was expecting a baby right around the time we were in the process of adopting 3 boys. This meant we would have a newborn and a toddler in daycare. In asking around I had heard many great things from others about the Academy. I was extremely fortunate in finding the Academy of Maryland Farms. The facility is amazing and more so are the people. Our now 4 year old has grown so much over the last 6 months with his attendance at the Academy. The Director and Staff have been so helpful and patient as we are learning to be parents to these wonderful boys. My 3 month old started recently and I was so at ease on his first day. The staff is like an extension of our family. Not only do they provide top notch learning and staff, they adore and care about the children that attend. I couldn't imagine my boys being anywhere else.
-Melissa Williamson





Academy of Maryland Farms (AOMF) was our first introduction to daycare for our little one and they set the standard high! My husband and I have been very impressed with the professional staff, the cleanliness and well maintained facilities, and most importantly, the care our child receives. The staff is very educated, constantly improving themselves through college courses (many working on Bachelor or Master degrees) and professional development. Even on tough days the staff is smiling and very caring to the children--always giving them their full attention and offering educational material/activities. The staff, especially the administration has been very good about communication with parents, especially on personal issues with our child. The Tadpole system used at this facility allows us to get an electronic full daily report as well as pictures of our little one throughout the day (which we love!). And did I mention they allow CLOTH DIAPERS?!? This was something very important to us for our baby's health and the environment. Thanks for giving us peace of mind, AOMF!!-Erica Adair